Skip to main content

Creating Emotion Through Camera Shots

 I commented on Tayton’s post and Cameron’s post.

For Cameron’s post I said:

I like the double shot because it’s a better establishing shot, showing us whats going on and more detail at the same time


The POV builds onto whats going on in the game very well


I think the extreme long shot with the cards being thrown is very unique but captures the action well


The OtS shot builds onto the suspense of the card game great


For Tayton’s post i said

POV: I like this shot as it establishes the plot and shows us what’s going on at the same time

The double shot shows us the surroundings around the player as well as what’s currently going on so we aren’t confused 

The overhead shot is unique and adds to the story by showing us both player’s hands at the same time

Cut in - the cut in helps you really see what the players are thinking about


Comments